HKVA STATIC UPS AND INVERTER
1. DSP Based Design with absolute and stable Sine Wave output voltage and frequency
2. State of the art MOSFET based PWM technology with greater efficiency at lower cost with Dynamic Stability Over Temperature protection
3. Three-stage solar charging (TSSC) is suitable for all types of battery charging .
4. Deep Discharge Battery charging from A.C. Mains.
5. Monitoring/data logging feature for batter system information at user end through SNMP / GPRS (optional )
6. Protection such as Mains MCB Trip, overload, short circuit, Battery low, over temperature indication with buzzer as well as display on LCD available.
7. AC Mains available, battery charging /charged and its voltage indication provided on LCD display.
8. Grid charging enable /disable options which makes it fully compatible with solar (Optional).
9. Selectable battery charging current (High /Low).
10. Fast change over in UPS mode makes the computer compatible.
11. Comprehensive LCD Display
Why Lento Static Ups is Better Than Other Inverters ? The off Line UPS above 1.5KVA are highly unreliable and not available with any brand . The ON Line UPS always wastes 10-15% electricity . i.e. power Loss . About 40% Loss due to poor power Factor is additional to the above . for the applications where the fully regulated voltage and frequency is not required , the static UPS is the best solution. It provides of an Online UPS and with negligible power loss when input Mains AC is present .
Applications ? Major power backup source in corporate offices as well as call centres. ? Computer and peripherals/office equipment like scanners, printers, fax machines etc. ? Emergency and mobile power systems. ? AC and all compressor-based applications. ? petrol/diesel dispensing (filling) machines. ? Treadmill and other health equipment in homes/gyms. ? Water pimps and similar motor-based applications. ? All types of clinical equipment.
Convenience Most appliances like LED Bulb, Fans, and motor-based types of equipment like air conditioners and pump sets are designed to work at Sine Wave 50Hz frequency. Running such types of equipment on unregulated quasi sine wave-square wave-based inverters poses a risk in regards to performance and durability. Lento DSP sine wave Static UPS and inverters are designed to provide stable 50Hz sine wave irrespective of load and battery voltage, making them the most suitable for inductive, capacitive and non-resistive loads. Importantly, our inverters and UPS are designed to deliver instantaneous high current during start-up, especially in the case of air conditioners and refrigerators, with safety cut out when battery voltage goes lower than a specified point to avoid brownouts and burning of motors.
Product description An Auto sense intelligent control smart charger and electronic changeover, hence much better reliability. It conducts the quiet operation of AC motors as well as other inductive loads, unlike the noise that emanates from Modified Sine Wave Systems. It gives more accurate readings and reduced errors. Requires less energy consumption as compared to modified sine wave systems. Is able to run a wide range of appliances including computers/laptops, CFLS and other sensitive electronic devices. It also provides better voltage regulation and less fluctuation, hence a more stable power supply. It is environmentally friendly.
+ Auto sense intelligent control smart charger + Electronic change over, hence much better reliability + Quiet operation of AC motors as well as other inductive loads unlike the noise that emanates from modified Sine Wave Systems. + State of t
Major power Back up the source in corporate offices as well as Call Centers Computer & peripherals /office Equipment like, Scanners, Printers, Fax Machine etc. Emergency & Mobile Power Systems A.C and all Compressor Based Applications Petrol/Diesel Dispensing(Filling) Machines Thread Mills & other Health Equipment in Homes/Gyms Water Pumps and similar Motor Based Applications All types of clinical equipments.